There have been some changes to report with basketball. The older boys (grades 7th & 8th), along with any girls in grades 3rd – 7th
have again combined with St. Cloud. These groups of players should have already registered to play with the St. Cloud Athletic club.
Basketball for boys grades 3rd-6th
- The fee for basketball is $40 per player by October 4th, $50 after October 4th.
- Boys Basketball teams are C = 3rd & 4th grade, B = 5th & 6th
- The yearly membership fee for a single or family is $10.
- All player’s families must have a 2014 membership to play basketball. If you already paid a membership fee for 2014 baseball/softball/t-ball, or cheer-leading, you do not have to pay an additional membership fee for basketball.
- An optional lifetime membership fee is $250.
Additional forms are available here 2014 Basketball PARTICIPANT REG & RELEASE MASTER
We still have Mt. Calvary Fan wear available. Contact one of the directors or use our website’s contact us feature to get your gear.
Click here: 2014 MtC BaseBall Fan Wear to see a flyer of is what we will have available in limited qtys at the stand, as well as available by special order if we don’t have your size. Click here: MtC Fan Wear Order Form:
Directors meetings take place at the beginning of every month. All are welcome to attend!
Liaisons: What is the purpose of a liaison? Liaisons have been established for all of our sporting events/teams. If you have concerns about anything within your sporting event, you can contact the liaison assigned to your sporting event. If an issue is significant, the liaison will bring the issue to the full panel of directors. Your liaison is there to assist. Here are the liasons assigned to each of the summer baseball teams.
T-ball – Bob Casper
Rookies – Kay Schmitz
Minors – Bob Guelig
Little League – Steve Sabel
Graders – Mike Schaefer
Girls C – Steve Graf
Girls B – Jeff Abler
Girls A – Stacey Kienbaum
AC Mens – Kay Schmitz